** This blog was originally posted in November 2018
Can someone please explain to me how the year is almost over? Seriously, I can’t believe the holidays are around the corner! In honor of Thanksgiving coming up I’m sharing some of my favorite recipes.
- Baked Mac and Cheese
- Not super traditional, but my family loves this dish. Each year I have to make about 3 pounds!
- Sausage Stuffing
- What’s Thanksgiving without stuffing? This recipe gives boring stuffing a flavorful upgrade.
- Brussels Sprouts
- This is Chrissy Teigen’s recipe and is a twist on traditional Brussels spouts.
- Mushrooms, Spinach and Feta
- A quick and easy side to add to your Thanksgiving spread.
- Apple, Goat Cheese and Pomegranate Crostini
- A great appetizer.
- Apple Pie Crescent Rolls
- This dessert is so easy to make and better than traditional apple pie in my opinion.
What are your favorite Thanksgiving sides? Leave a comment below.
Thanks for reading!
XO- Samantha Leigh