Mother’s Day is just around the corner! In honor of the upcoming celebrations, I compiled a list of recipes that can be perfectly added to your Mother’s Day brunch spread.
- Caramel-banana cinnamon roll casserole
- This one is a crock-pot recipe that can cook while you’re preparing other things. So easy and yummy.
- Lemon cheesecake crescent rolls
- A light dessert that is perfect for springtime.
- Shrimp and macaroni salad
- Of course, I had to share one of my mom’s recipes for Mother’s Day. This dish is always a big hit.
- Mom-osas (mimosas)
- I shared this recipe for Christmas, but mimosas are perfect any time of the year. Just swap out the cranberry juice for orange juice!
- Lightened up pasta salad
- Pasta salads are so easy to make for when you’re having some guests over. They make the perfect side.
- Fruit Salad
- Another easy recipe for a light dessert.
- I love this sangria recipe for spring and summertime. It’s so refreshing.
- Goat cheese and apple crostini
- This is one of my favorite apps.
Thanks for reading! I hope you have a great time celebrating the women in your life! Happy Mother’s Day to all of the mamas out there!