Mother’s Day is just around the corner. We should love and spoil our mamas every day, but we should treat our moms, grandmoms, god moms and aunts extra special on Mother’s Day.
A fabulous way to kick-off Mother’s Day is brunch. I have the perfect crockpot recipe for moms that love sweets. This dish practically cooks itself so you can prepare to pamper mom for the rest of the day. Plus at the end of this post, I’ll be sharing some great gift ideas for mom as well.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 4 oz (from 8-oz package) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup salted caramel sauce
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 can of your favorite refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- 4 firm medium bananas cut into slices
- Spray your crockpot with cooking spray.
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave cream cheese, 3/4 cup of the caramel sauce and ¼ cup of milk on high for 1 to 2 minutes, whisking every 30 seconds, until well combined.
- Cut your cinnamon rolls into pieces and put the icing in your refrigerator to keep cool.
- Stir those pieces into the cream cheese mixture until well coated and pour everything into the crockpot.
- Place towel over the crockpot before placing the lid on. This will keep the condensation/water on the lid from your casserole to avoid it getting soggy.
- Cook on low for one hour. After one hour, carefully take crockpot insert out and rotate 180 degrees. Cook on low for another 45 minutes to an hour. Until the the cinnamon rolls are golden brown and cooked through the center.
- Let sit a few minutes before serving.
- Add the remaining ¼ cup of caramel and the icing from the cinnamon rolls package to a small bowl and microwave for 10-15 seconds. Stir to make sure everything is blended.
- Dish out your casserole, top with bananas and caramel icing.
Now that we have brunch covered, let’s talk about gifts. Below are some classic Mother’s Day gift ideas:
- Spa Day
- Family Portrait
How are you celebrating Mother’s Day?
Thanks for reading!