So I got this recipe idea from What’s Gaby Cooking. If you haven’t heard of her, she is an amazing food blogger. She has delicious recipes and just released a cookbook. Basically, she is one of my idols when it comes to blogging and cooking.
Anyway, I had a baby shower at work that I needed to bring in a dish for, and I wanted to do something different. As I do when I need inspiration for my recipes, I headed to Gaby’s Instagram feed and came across her marshmallow white chocolate popcorn bars.
These yummy treats had me written all over them. Not only do I love white chocolate and popcorn but also their sweet and salty combo is my absolute favorite flavor.
They are super easy to make and were a big hit amongst my co-workers, I got so many requests for this recipe. They’re a lot like Rice Krispy treats, but in my opinion, much better.
Here’s how you make them:
- ¼ cup of white chocolate morsels
- 8 cups of popped popcorn – about 2 bags
- 4 cups of marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- Sprinkles to your liking 🙂
- Melt butter in a large pan over medium heat
- Add in your marshmallows and white chocolate
- Stir until melted
- Add popcorn and toss until well combined
- Press the mixture into a well greased 9 x 13 baking dish
- Sprinkle on your sprinkles 🙂
- Cool and cut
These did melt a little in the office so I would recommend serving them immediately if you can.
What’s your favorite dish to bring in for office parties?
Thanks for reading!
XO- Samantha Leigh