For the past few years, my family and I have been doing a Christmas brunch. It’s so fun and festive. Today I’ll be sharing some great recipes that you can incorporate in your Christmas brunch.
- Cranberry Mimosas
- A festive twist on the classic brunch cocktail.
- Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- This recipe is great because it’s made in the Crock-Pot, so you can be doing other things while it cooks.
- Eggs Benedict Casserole
- This is an easier way to make my favorite, eggs Benedict.
- Strawberry Santa Hats
- Here’s a festive way to add some fruit to your brunch spread.
- Cream Cheese Sausage Balls
- These sound amazing!
For more Christmas brunch ideas follow me on Pinterest!
Leave a comment with your favorite brunch recipe below.
Thanks for reading!
XO – Samantha Leigh