This recipe checks all of my holiday boxes it’s yummy, it’s a way to make and it’s festive.
Here’s what you’ll need to make this precious and delicious strawberry Santa hats.
- 20 Strawberries
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 cup Topping, whipped frozen
- 20 Oreo cookies
- 4 oz Brick cream cheese
- Optional shredded coconut
- Mix cream cheese and sugar in small bowl until blended. stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon your mixture into a small resealable plastic bag; cut off 1 corner from bottom of the bag.
- Pipe cream cheese mixture onto cookies. Top with strawberries, bottom-ends up, pressing gently into cream cheese mixture to secure.
- Pipe remaining cream cheese mixture onto bottom tips of berries.
- Sprinkle top and bottom of berry with coconut to make your Hats looks fuzzy like Santa’s!
Thanks for reading!
XO- Samantha Leigh