This cheesy buffalo chicken spaghetti squash recipe is the perfect way to revamp leftover chicken from the night before. You will see below that I used leftover chicken that I made in the crock-pot but, you’re more than welcome to make your chicken however you like!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Spaghetti squash
- Shredded chicken
- Cheese (blue or cheddar) – I used cheddar 🙂
- Salt, pepper and olive oil
- Ranch dressing
- Optional jalapenos or other veggies
Let’s get into it!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- To make your spaghetti easier to cut in half score with a knife on opposite sides and microwave for 4-6 minutes.
- Let cool and cut in half
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Place on a lipped baking sheet or a rimmed baking dish facing down and bake for 40 minutes
- Shred the chicken your favorite way. You can shred a rotisserie chicken or chicken breast, then toss in your favorite buffalo sauce. I personally had cooked some chicken breast the night before in my crock-pot.
- Add your shredded buffalo chicken, cheese, and optional jalapenos or other veggies.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing and serve!
Here’s a mini recipe for pulled buffalo chicken in the crock-pot:
All you need is a pound of chicken breast and a bottle of your favorite buffalo sauce.
Place your whole chicken breasts in the crock-pot and pour the bottle of buffalo sauce on top.
After 4 hours of cooking on high, shred your chicken and stir around in the sauce.
If you’re a fan of spaghetti squash, check out my other recipe using goat cheese and turkey bacon! YUM!
Hope you enjoy 🙂
Thanks for reading!
XO- Samantha Leigh