I don’t know about you, but I am looking forward to Fall and cooler weather. There are so many fun and cheap activities to do in the Fall. The greatest thing about these activities is you can do them with your significant other, friends, family or all of the above! Everyone is bound to have fun when you’re getting out and about together.
Here are the fall activities I am looking forward to the most:
- Tailgate a football game
- Go apple picking
- Bake a pie afterward
- Visit a pumpkin patch
- Carve/decorate your pumpkins
- Go on a hayride
- Sit by a bonfire
- Go to a haunted attraction
- Halloween/ scary movie marathon
- Go to a Halloween party
- Make Halloween costumes from a thrift store
- Go on a hike
- Visit a winery or brewery
- Go camping
- Visit a nearby city or town
- Take a cooking class or try a new recipe
- Walk to your local coffee shop
- Have a picnic
- Take a long drive to see fall foliage
- Go to your alma mater’s homecoming festivities
- Take a guided ghost tour
- Shop your local farmer’s market
- Go to a Fall Festival
- Visit a Sunflower field
- Decorate your home for Fall
What Fall activities are you planning on doing this season? Leave a comment below.
Follow me on on Pinterest for more fall fun and pin this image to save these ideas!
Thanks for reading!
XO- Samantha Leigh