First, I would like to say that I am looking forward to celebrating my birthday with my friends and family next week. I love birthdays, all birthdays, including mine and others. I love finding the perfect gift for people and watching them smile as they open.
I see these birthday wish list posts all of the time, and I think they’re so cute and fun. This is by no means, a please buy me these things for my birthday list. I just wanted to share what I’m interested in, in case you know someone in your life that you think would enjoy these things.
- What’s Gaby Cooking: Everyday California Food
Gaby is one of my blogging idols. She shares amazing recipes and came out with a cookbook this year. If you have someone in your life that loves to cook and try new recipes, this would be perfect.
- Self Tanning Face Anti-Aging Solution Platinum Face by Fake Bake | Long Lasting Formula Ideal for Sensitive Facial Skin | Preserves Youthful Look and Skin Vitality | 2 fl oz
You know I love to self-tan, but I often skip my face because I don’t want to clog my pores. Also, because my skin is dry, I find that a lot of my mousse self-tanning products cling to my dry patches.
- Q&A a Day: 5-Year Journal
This journal asks you a question each day. You will start the journal over each year. Because questions repeat on the given date, you will start to see how your answers change over the years. This gift would be perfect for someone who loves to journal and reflect.
- Letter Board – Premium Changeable Felt Letter Board 12×12 inches; Distressed Rustic Wood Frame; 330 Message Board Characters; Wooden Letter Board Storage Box; Wall Mount & Back Stand.
Seriously, these things are everywhere, and they are adorable. This is perfect for your quirky friend that loves to post on social media.
- Crock-Pot 6 Qt 8-in-1 Multi-Use Express Crock Programmable Slow Cooker, Pressure Cooker, Sauté, and Steamer, Stainless Steel (SCCPPC600-V1)
For all the Crock-Pot fans out there this is the upgraded version. There are tons of recipes on Pinterest for the Instant Pot that I am dying to try!
What items do you have your eye on?
Thanks for reading!
XO- Samantha Leigh
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases