Confession: I am an alarm clock snooze abuser. “A few more minutes” is my morning mantra. So, there have been a few occasions when I’ve woken up with just enough time to throw something on and run out the door for work.
As you know, breakfast is the most important meal of the day so I try my best to eat a healthy one every day. I finally found the perfect fix that allows me to eat breakfast even when I catch a few more minutes of sleep.
If you’re a snooze abuser like me you will love this grab and go breakfast idea.
– Ham steak
– 1 Green pepper
– 1 cup of your favorite cheese. I used cheddar jack
– 10 large eggs
– Minced Onion
** This made 12 eggs cups. Feel free to double the ingredients to make more
1. Chop green peppers
2. Crack and beat eggs in a large bowl
3. Cut ham steak into chunks and cook in pan over medium until slightly browned
4. Add green peppers and cheese into the bowl of beaten eggs
5. Once ham steak has cooled off add into bowl with the rest of ingredients
6. Sprinkle seasoning on top to your taste preference
7. Stir one last time and pour mixture into greased muffin tray
8. Fill each muffin tin about 3/4ths of the way
9. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes
10. Store in fridge for an easy breakfast throughout the week