If you’re looking for a yummy pre-workout or post-workout snack, an afternoon pick-me-up snack or a quick breakfast on the go, I have the solution for you. This next recipe is only four ingredients, doesn’t require baking and is totally delicious.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 3/4 cup of peanut butter
- 1 3/4 cup of steel cut oats
- 1/3 cup of honey – may need more to bind mix together
- 1/3 cup of chocolate chips – I may have added a few more
- Add peanut butter to a small microwave-safe dish and microwave for 30 seconds, or until peanut butter is less of a solid.
- Put all of your ingredients into a mixing bowl, and stir for a few minutes until mix is fully combined.
- Spoon out the mixture to create little balls. If the mix is still too sticky, you can refrigerate for 1-2 hours or put in freezer for about 30 minutes to firm.
- Put your bites in the fridge for about an hour before enjoying.
- You can store these in your fridge for about 2 weeks or freeze for up to 3 months.
Leave a comment below with your favorite snack!
Thanks for reading!
XO – Samantha Leigh