This next recipe is perfect for kids. While I don’t have any kids just yet, I live with my boyfriend and let’s be real that’s kind of liked living with a kid. Lol. Just kidding, he does love hot dogs though, and I love Halloween. For our most recent date night in, we made these little treats and watched my favorite Halloween movie, Hocus Pocus.
Read on to learn how to make these as well as other festive treats for Halloween.
- You’ll need your favorite brand of hot dogs
- 1 can of crescent rolls
- Some of your favorite cheese (optional)
- Mustard or ketchup for mummy eyes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Roll out crescent rolls, shape them into rectangles by blending together two of the triangles
- Using a pizza cutter, cut into dough into strips
- (if using cheese, cut into thin piece and place on the back of your hot dog)
- Wrap about 4 strips around your hot dogs, leaving a space for your mummy’s face
- Bake in over for about 20 minutes or until crescent rolls are golden brown
- Add your eyes and enjoy!
Thanks for reading!
Leave your favorite Halloween movie in a comment below!
XO- Samantha Leigh