Let’s be honest who didn’t love pizza rolls growing up. Here is a classy/adult version of a childhood favorite. Now you don’t have to be embarrassed about bringing this snack to work. Your friends will be impressed by your game day upgrade and don’t worry kids will love this too!
The best part is, making this dish is almost as easy as popping those frozen pizza rolls in the oven.
1 can of crescent rolls – I used the low-calorie ones to make it a tad bit healthier
1/4 pound of thinly sliced pepperoni- you can use prepackaged pepperoni but I prefer the fresh stuff
a few sticks of mozzarella string cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Roll out crescent roll dough on a plate
3. Place 3 or 4 slices of pepperoni onto crescent roll add 1/3 of string cheese and roll up according to packing
4. place rolls on a baking sheet
5. cook in the oven for 9 to 12 minutes
Optional: a side of marinara for dipping sauce
Thanks for reading!
XO- Samantha Leigh
4 thoughts on “Pizza Rolls ”