One of my favorite ways to spend a Friday night in is by making this next recipe. After a long week of working and adulting the last thing I want to do is come home and make a complex recipe that leads to a ton of dishes needing to be done. Luckily, this meal requires none of that.
With just a few ingredients and very little cleanup, you can make yourself a delicious Margherita pizza at home, or any kind of pizza you want really.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Naan bread
- Sliced mozzarella
- Tomato sauce
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lay out your naan bread on a baking sheet, two per sheet.
- Layer with sauce, basil, and mozzarella. (I also added a little bit of garlic powder for more flavor).
- Bake until cheese is nice and melted, about 10 minutes.
- I also broiled mine in the oven to make it a bit more crispy.
Now sit back, relax and enjoy your pizza! As I mentioned above, you can layer your naan bread with whatever ingredients you want. I made one of my pizzas using pesto, ricotta cheese, and chicken. I didn’t take a picture of it, but I am really wishing I did because it was yummy!
What are your favorite pizza toppings? Leave a comment below!
Thanks for reading!
XO – Samantha Leigh