Hey! I have been nominated by Poisoned Annie for the Mystery Blogger Award! I would like to thank her for nominating me and give her awesome page a shout! Check it out when you have a chance.
Here are the Rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice
Here we go! Three things about me:
- I’m 24 years old. I live in South Jersey and I love dogs!
- I enjoy being active and social. I hit the gym and hang out with my friends and family every chance I get.
- I love flea markets, thrifting and any other fair type events that I can find unique items. Especially if I can remake those items into something of my own!
My best post is my Mama’s Chicken Salad recipe! What can I say it’s the best!
- What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
Blogging is my creative outlet, I love coming up with post ideas, writing and sharing my thoughts with others.
- Do you have a blogger you love the most? If so, who?
Do vloggers count? If so, it’s Casey Holmes. She also writes a blog, it’s not as active as her youtube channel but I just love her style and makeup. Has there ever been a time when you’ve been discouraged from blogging? What kept you going?
- Has there ever been a time when you’ve been discouraged from blogging? What kept you going?
I started my blog over a year ago and took a long hiatus. I let other things get in the way of my creative passion. My family and friends encouraged me to bring it back.
- Is there a product or brand you feel is way over hyped?
I have to say the Kylie Lip Kits. Although I have heard mixed reviews from the beauty community there are some diehard fans in my personal life. I never got into them because I have super dry lips. Maybe I’m just bitter lol!
- Do people in your private life know you have a blog?
They sure do. They’re the reason I started my blog, I wanted to share my favorite recipes, crafts and makeup tips with my friends and family.
And here are my questions for my nominees!
- What’s your favorite food?
- Where do you see yourself/ your blog in 5 years?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What’s one place you are dying to visit?
- How do you balance work, life, family, friends and finding time to write your blog?
Thanks for reading!